Interesting how Samsung hired LeBron James in its latest TV commercial for the Galaxy Note 2. I’m assuming they did so to make the ridiculously-large phone/tablet-wannabe look a little more normal sized when used by the massive figure that LeBron is.
Whatever they’re doing, though, must be working because the Galaxy Note 2 is actually selling pretty well according to recent reports from Samsung.
New iPhone 5 Features
- Faster, lighter, thinner
- Taller 4” diagonal screen
- LTE on Verizon/AT&T/Sprint
- Free GPS, turn-by-turn navigation in Maps app
- Best battery life yet for an iPhone
- HD front-facing camera for FaceTime & self portraits
These were the takeaway points for me. (But you’ll be able to find a ton more detailed coverage across the web if you like that kind of thing.)
It certainly looks like the iPhone 5 will be a winner — but everyone already knows that.
Update: Apple has updated its own iPhone 5 page.